Karaoke Tournament Event

Let’s have a singing contest! This week, the Shinigamis will be heading to the Karaoke room for some tournament!

Event Details

Clear event quests to earn random rewards.

There is a chance to get 4* characters regardless of the difficulty of the quest. Non-boss enemies may drop 3* characters. There is no limit to the number of characters you can earn this way.

Period

5/3 16:00 – 5/10 15:59 (JPT)

Rewards

Complete all 6 stages (3 stage each banner) and get yourself 30 Soul Orbs. At the end of every battle, you’ll get yourself a gacha ticket which will randomly reward you with any of the items listed below. The higher the difficulty level you challenge, the higher chance you’ll get to acquire the grand prize which is a 4* Rukia or Rangiku.

Check out the guide here.

Updated: May 3, 2016 — 3:45 pm

20 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. This is a most useful cobiuinrtton to the debate

1. It is a form of on the internet marketing and advertising by producing small content articles related to your company subject or industry. After you have composed your possess posts, you will be able to make them freely available for distribution and publication in the market place. Each post consists of a “resource box” or “bio box” and &#i202;by-l8ne” including the authors references and contact info. If you can publish properly-composed content articles, then you will have the prospective of obtaining credibility in your industry, as well as your audience.

2. il n’y a pas si longtemps je croyais encore que Bang-bang était de Sheila..j’ai gagné une caisse de champ un soir que je disais que my way était de qui tu sais..la table « ouarf sinatra chantant ce nain »..moi « pas de panique les gars je prends les paris »..les petits joueurs..chacun une bouteille..comme ils étaient une douzaine ça a donné

3. Amber H. – I’m really glad you took these pictures and that you got to know Walton. I think I speak for many when I say that we are fortunate to have had him in our lives at some point. I also think many would agree that we really appreciate the time you have spent to keep us updated on his progress..

1. “No! Please, stay away! Fuck! Not tonight…” Charlie cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

“Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow.” And with that, Willy Wonka removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Charlie’s parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but Willy had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type of candy, Scrumdidllyumptious Green Soylet Surprise. Tonight would be Charlie’s first night alone.

“Please, Mr. Wonka, please don’t!” Charlie gave out one last sob of beligerrence, but the Candyman tore off the young boy’s trousers with no senses of regret. “Let’s see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is,” said Mr.Wonka as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Charlie’s anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Willy moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.

“EUREKA! I found it!!!” Removing his fingers, Charlie saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Wonka’s hand was an everlasting gobstopper that Wonka had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Wonka declared “It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don’t know how I got so much corn on the shell formula.” Wonka said the last line with a wink at Charlie, as if he expected him to laugh.

“Oh well, time for business.” And with that, Willy Wonka dropped the gobstopper to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Charlie’s now-loose asshole. Charlie let out a small tear and he began to grunt with every thrust. He must escape this madness. He must kill Willy Wonka.

But there were no knives in his home, in his prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an oompa-loompa.

“Charlie, in a few minutes I’m going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it’s flavored with an exlusive mix of Charlie Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby.”

Charlie had given himself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Wonka away, but Willy ignored it and fucked him all the same, except now with more facials.

Charlie desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now he was willing to go through any plan he could in order to escape. And that’s when he saw it. Next to Wonka’s shaking knees was a gobstopper. Charlie moved his hands back as if to play with Willy, but as soon as he was close enough, he grabbed the gobstopper and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but he had grown used to the taste and smell of his own anal production, so it passed into his throat with no problem. And in his throat is where it lodged.

By the time Willy Wonka had figured out Charlie was dead, he had already came in the young child’s asshole, wondering why the child did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out.

Placing his PENIS in Charlie’s mouth, he noticed the boy’s flesh to be unusually cold and his tongue to be unresponsive. Fucking him orally anyway, Willy Wonka knew exactly what to do with his apprentice.

He called out to the worker oompa-loompas and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the oompa loompas chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for the Chief Loompa. Making motions, Wonka spoke to him.

“Another one has died.”

“So, what should I do, sir?”

“Distribute the memory eraser chocolate, again,”

“And then, boss?”

“Tell the world that my factory is opening it’s doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only boys find the gold this time!!”

4. Nel senso di "non deve essere dimostrata perché io dentro di me so che esiste e non mi servono dimostrazioni"?Il senso originale voleva essere "non può essere dimostrata e chi ci crede lo fa per fede". Io di mio sono sempre alla ricerca di "scavare sempre più profondo": so che detta così è incomprensibile a chiunque ma è il modo in cui riesco a descriverla meglio 🙂

5. Good point. I hadn’t thought about it quite that way. 🙂

6. subhanallah..al-quran memang petunjuk yg benar n nyata adanya..smoga kt senantiasa mendapat hidayah u bs mengamalkannya..bkn cm membikin gede aja..amin..salam kenal bozz dr newbie…mampir balik ya

7. Thought it wouldn’t to give it a shot. I was right.

8. Hey, that’s the greatest! So with ll this brain power AWHFY?

1. “No! NO! Please, stay away! Not tonight…” Charlie cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

“Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow.” And with that, Willy Wonka removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Charlie’s parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but Willy had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type of candy, Scrumdidllyumptious Green Soylet Surprise. Tonight would be Charlie’s first night alone.

“Please, Mr. Wonka, please don’t!” Charlie gave out one last sob of beligerrence, but the Candyman tore off the young boy’s trousers with no senses of regret. “Let’s see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is,” said Mr.Wonka as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Charlie’s anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Willy moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.

“EUREKA! I found it!!!” Removing his fingers, Charlie saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Wonka’s hand was an everlasting gobstopper that Wonka had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Wonka declared “It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don’t know how I got so much corn on the shell formula.” Wonka said the last line with a wink at Charlie, as if he expected him to laugh.

“Oh well, time for business.” And with that, Willy Wonka dropped the gobstopper to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Charlie’s now-loose asshole. Charlie let out a small tear and he began to grunt with every thrust. He must escape this madness. He must kill Willy Wonka.

But there were no knives in his home, in his prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an oompa-loompa.

“Charlie, in a few minutes I’m going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it’s flavored with an exlusive mix of Charlie Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby.”

Charlie had given himself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Wonka away, but Willy ignored it and fucked him all the same, except now with more facials.

Charlie desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now he was willing to go through any plan he could in order to escape. And that’s when he saw it. Next to Wonka’s shaking knees was a gobstopper. Charlie moved his hands back as if to play with Willy, but as soon as he was close enough, he grabbed the gobstopper and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but he had grown used to the taste and smell of his own anal production, so it passed into his throat with no problem. And in his throat is where it lodged.

By the time Willy Wonka had figured out Charlie was dead, he had already came in the young child’s asshole, wondering why the child did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out.

Placing his PENIS in Charlie’s mouth, he noticed the boy’s flesh to be unusually cold and his tongue to be unresponsive. Fucking him orally anyway, Willy Wonka knew exactly what to do with his apprentice.

He called out to the worker oompa-loompas and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the oompa loompas chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for the Chief Loompa. Making motions, Wonka spoke to him.

“Another one has died.”

“So, what should I do, sir?”

“Distribute the memory eraser chocolate, again,”

“And then, boss?”

“Tell the world that my factory is opening it’s doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only boys find the gold this time!!”

9. disse:The very heart of your writing while sounding reasonable initially, did not really work well with me after some time. Somewhere within the paragraphs you actually were able to make me a believer but just for a very short while. I however have got a problem with your jumps in logic and you might do nicely to fill in those gaps. In the event that you can accomplish that, I would surely end up being impressed.

1. It’s actually a types of chart who appears to be any two-dimensional document.It’s some most important sy&#imsst8211;Vedic,Traditeonal western as well as Asian.In the event you becomes Jullundur therefore you will find a taxi system which may require someone to Hoshiarpur.

10. On the other hand, https://bit.ly/3nlYdXx is the service where different types of essays are covered. These essays in the broad sense includes Narrative essays, Descriptive essays, Expository essays and persuasive essays. All other types of essays are included under these four main headings

11. bookkeeping services reports are the lynchpins for decision making processes. Reports need to be crisp, unambiguous, with a laser like focus on the business and customised as per specific operation and scale.

12. There are some attention-grabbing closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly

13. Nature is what inspires me now that I have rejected religion and the idea of God. The scope and vastness of the universe is extremely inspirational. If we continue to instill science and music education in the children of tomorrow , we may be able to replace religion’s role in creating inspiring music and art. It is possible that at some point in the future of our species we will actually hear the sound of alien music from a galaxy far, far away. Until then, I will continue to be influenced by the spectacular symphonies that the vast expanses of the universe create in my mind.

14. Welcome to DesiSerials. We exhibit desi serial channels broadcast online. Desi TV Serial that are loved by Hindi people around the world. Watch them here.

15. If you want to find a free mod, go to https://techloky.com/

Leave a Reply to Dareto Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2014-2017 Kongbakpao Gaming App. All Rights Reserved. Frontier Theme