The Past – Summons Event

Looks like we are getting another Rate up event!

The 5* Characters in “The Past Summons” are Yoruichi Shihoin, Kisuke Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi! There are some awesome powers added to 3 characters which makes me wonder why are they so weak 100 years later… Aizen looks so much fatter 100 years ago…

Sadly, we will be having the “The Past Event”.

Event Period:

3/31 – 4/3

Gacha Characters:

thepast_event_char1 thepast_event_char2

thepast_event_char4 thepast_event_char3

Updated: March 31, 2016 — 3:26 pm

15 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. Rate up my ass!
    I started a new account a few days ago just for this, and saved almost 2k orbs.
    After 80+ characters summoned, I’ve got 2 5*’s.

2. I did 2 multi summons and pulled four 5* lol (hiyori, shinji, hachigen and aizen) 😀

3. Does anyone know what other random 5 stars are involved? I got Kenpachi Mind, and Hiyori.
    (I also got Kensei 4* and Kisuke 5* Captains outfit)

Would be great if we could post what other five stars, and be specific on the costume or specials.

5*Kenpachi mind uses the golden getsuga (lol)
    5*Hiyori is the normal hiyori 5 star from visored saga

4. It tells you under “details” which characters are involved with each summon….I did 3 summons and got yoruichi tessia and the better mayuri

5. I pulled two 10-spots, got 2 5* my very first two draws (Yoruichi, Hiyori)… I was totally freaking out!

Then NOTHING for ages – 17 3*s and 4*s I already had. NO 5*s, NO new 4*s. Again, freaking out! Then, on the very last one… Tessai!

Reinvigorated, I leveled characters like mad, scraped together 200 orbs, pulled 8 single draws, and FINALLY got ONE new 4*, Ukitake.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m super glad I got those 5*s, but disappointed I missed out on the other 4*s. I really wanted Lisa… for personal reasons… ⌐.⌐ …don’t ask.

1. Did you do the Premium summonning? Past Event was over on the 3rd of April

6. This is an excellent article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written. Your work is excellent and inspiring. Thank you very much.

7. I’m really happy with the free pulls on this event managed to get all 5 stars hero on each day

8. I was relieved to see your improved piece on your site because you have clearly come a long way. The more you write, the more I hope it improves.

9. hey cool

10. It’s always interesting to see characters in their past forms and how their abilities differ from their future or alternate versions.

11. Seeing characters in bitlife their former incarnations and seeing how their skills differ from those of their future or alternate selves is always fascinating.

12. Put your linguistic skills to the test with the deceptively simple yet endlessly entertaining Wordle puzzle.

13. Wordle is a game of wit and wordplay that’s sure to keep you entertained.

14. I see that these 5 characters still have strength and there are no changes at all, are you mistaken about something here?

Leave a Reply to T.Will Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2014-2017 Kongbakpao Gaming App. All Rights Reserved. Frontier Theme