10 Million Worldwide Downloads Celebration!

To celebrate Bleach Brave Soul’s 10 million Worldwide Downloads, Klab will be organising some fun events for us BBS players! The events are mainly focusing on powering up your characters so don’t miss this chance to level cap all your characters!

Note: All times in JPT

Event 1

02/17 – 03/07

Every Player will recieve 5 Spirit Orbs as a login bonus every day during the event period. Login all 20 days to earn 100 Spirit Orbs!

Event 2

02/17 – 02/23

Log in any time during the event period to claim your Power-Up Pack. The pack consists of 100,000 coins and 10 of each kind of Power-Up Crystals. Each Player can only claim once.

Event 3

02/17 – 02/23

Super Extra Quests (Battle of Rukia) gives you an even better opportunity to earn character EXP than the twice daily Extra Quests. Check out the guide here.

10mdl_event_2

Event 4

02/20 – 02/21 | 02/27 – 02/28

For two weekends only, all training ground missions will be open up for business. Don’t miss this chance to farm up the Crystals that you need!

Event 5

Worldwide Hollow Annihilation Challenge!

02/17 – 02/23

For the next 6 days, a worldwide event is held to find out how many enemies the global BBS community can defeat! All players will earn Spirit Orbs when the global community reaches the milestones listed below! You can follow and find out the live score via the official Twitter or in-game notice. To all Soul Reapers! Let’s work together for the free 100 Spirit Orbs!

10mdl_event_1

Updated: February 17, 2016 — 9:17 pm

12 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. The truth just shines thuogrh your post

2. Lovely share
    Going to check this one

3. Wrong! Phosphatase is an enzyme that removes phosphate group!! Phosphorus is a major component of bone. Calcium Phosphate salt is a major structural component of bone. There’s no evidence that raw milk has substantially more nutritional benefits than pasteurized milk. Phosphorus is found in most foods because it is a critical component of all living organisms. phosphorus is also a component of many food additives and is present in most soft drinks as phosphoric acid also.

4. Is stinky tofu that good? I think I’ll be afraid to eat it…although I do like Durian…hmmm P.S. it’s scary how in some of your pics you look possessed. lols I wish I can travel as much as you!

5. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my website so i came to “return the choose”.I’m trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

6. You’ve got it in one. Couldn’t have put it better.

7. A világ lenyomata a szakirodalomban meg a szépirodalomban szinte ugyanaz. A poszt írója példabeszédet írt a pszichiátriai esetekről, ők ma a politikai vezetőink, és ha nagyon akarnánk, a közelmúltból, a távolabbi múltból, és akár az ókorból is hozhatnánk párhuzamba állítható történelmi alakokat és mesefigurákat. Így él az emberiség évezredek óta. Hol létrehoz mindezek ellenére valami előremutatót, hol kénytelen megadni magát a hatalmi mámorban uralkodóknak. De még ebből a helyzetből is kinőhet valami (valaki), bízzunk benne! Szeretni? Azt is lehet.

1. Many many quatliy points there.

2. Amazing idea, I love this kind of content, just like iTunes U or MIT video courses, but these ones in youtube are a lot more (in quantity). Greetings from Mexico.

8. Intressant, efter er 1sta post tänkte jag erbjuda mitt slitna ex av "à hedonist…" men tänkte att den har ni säkert läst mer än 1 g, om inte vet ni var den finns /dansken

9. Every small business owner is concerned with how company assets are utilized, but effectively monitoring your valuable resources is definitely an intimidating objective. Anyway, along with that booming RV business comes occupations produced by the requirement of delivery of the RV’s. While many companies do perform these duties, a fantastic design firm gets the added capability to build a virtual oasis inside your backyard.

Leave a Reply to apkandplay Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2014-2017 Kongbakpao Gaming App. All Rights Reserved. Frontier Theme