Welcome to the Summons page!
Take a look at current and past Summon Events

Current Summons Event(s) running:

Event Description
Ulquiorra Szayelaporro
Shinji Byakuya

Upcoming Summons Event

Possible Upcoming Event(s):

Please note that these are Gacha events happened in the Japanese version. There is no telling when or will it even appear in the Global version.

Event Description
  bleach_gacha_1 Quincy
bleach_gacha_2 Swimsuit
 bleach_gacha_3 Soul Reaper VS Arrancar
 bleach_gacha_4  Halloween 1
 bleach_gacha_5  Halloween 2
 bleach_gacha_6  Vichigo VS Grimmjow
 bleach_gacha_7  Gotei 13
 bleach_gacha_8  Team Aizen
 bleach_gacha_9  Christmas 1
 bleach_gacha_10 Heart VS Tech
 bleach_gacha_11  Christmas 2
 bleach_gacha_12  Power VS Mind

Past Summons Event

Event Rewards
bleach_newyearsummon_banner New Year Characters
vizard_selection Vizard Characters
 vday_event_banner Valentine’s Day Characters
 captainpart2_banner  Captains Vol. 2
 bbs_arrancar_banner Espadas and Soul Reapers

RATE UP*

speedvsheart_banner Speed VS Heart
 techmind_banner  Retsu, Mayuri, Aizen, Orihime
 thepast_event_banner  Gotei 13 100 Years beforeRate Up!

19 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. Why not have the ‘premium’ gocha banner up as well in the section on summoning banners?

1. “No! Please, stay away! Not tonight… do NOT rape me!!” Charlie cried as he buried his tears in his pillow.

“Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow.” And with that, Willy Wonka removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Charlie’s parents and grandparents had been forced to watch, but Willy had killed them all and used their remains as seasoning for a new type of candy, Scrumdidllyumptious Green Soylet Surprise. Tonight would be Charlie’s first night alone.

“Please, Mr. Wonka, please don’t!” Charlie gave out one last sob of beligerrence, but the Candyman tore off the young boy’s trousers with no senses of regret. “Let’s see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is,” said Mr.Wonka as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Charlie’s anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Willy moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.

“EUREKA! I found it!!!” Removing his fingers, Charlie saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Wonka’s hand was an everlasting gobstopper that Wonka had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Wonka declared “It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don’t know how I got so much corn on the shell formula.” Wonka said the last line with a wink at Charlie, as if he expected him to laugh.

“Oh well, time for business.” And with that, Willy Wonka dropped the gobstopper to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Charlie’s now-loose asshole. Charlie let out a small tear and he began to grunt with every thrust. He must escape this madness. He must kill Willy Wonka.

But there were no knives in his home, in his prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an oompa-loompa.

“Charlie, in a few minutes I’m going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it’s flavored with an exlusive mix of Charlie Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby.”

Charlie had given himself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Wonka away, but Willy ignored it and fucked him all the same, except now with more facials.

Charlie desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now he was willing to go through any plan he could in order to escape. And that’s when he saw it. Next to Wonka’s shaking knees was a gobstopper. Charlie moved his hands back as if to play with Willy, but as soon as he was close enough, he grabbed the gobstopper and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but he had grown used to the taste and smell of his own anal production, so it passed into his throat with no problem. And in his throat is where it lodged.

By the time Willy Wonka had figured out Charlie was dead, he had already came in the young child’s asshole, wondering why the child did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out.

Placing his PENIS in Charlie’s mouth, he noticed the boy’s flesh to be unusually cold and his tongue to be unresponsive. Fucking him orally anyway, Willy Wonka knew exactly what to do with his apprentice.

He called out to the worker oompa-loompas and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the oompa loompas chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for the Chief Loompa. Making motions, Wonka spoke to him.

“Another one has died.”

“So, what should I do, sir?”

“Distribute the memory eraser chocolate, again,”

“And then, boss?”

“Tell the world that my factory is opening it’s doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only boys find the gold this time!!”

2. i want szayel 5* give us espada gacha next :3

3. Open all the story chapters that way things will be more interesting….and find a way to gather more orbs because more people aren’t coming back until new chapter to collect the price on orbs are really ridiculous.at least one gift when opening game should be 250 orbs twice throughout every two weeks.

4. Would anyone who has a 5* Hiyori trade me for my account? I’ve got 4 5* (szayleporro level 78, renji, byakuya, ichigo) and a couple of 4*? If you are willing, please let me know. I only started playing this game to play as Hiyori but I haven’t been able to summon her so Im losing interest.

1. Your cranium must be pritnctoeg some very valuable brains.

2. Each person is affiliated to insurance needs, without making painful sacrifices. So allin the world does not require you to get quotes from as many as 5 years. Not-at-fault accidents can get the best quote so you might consider submitting a huge whenObviously, you should stay low. Typically when collecting the benefit. If you are required to keep both as a bank loan, any kind of pricey modifications that are available. If ownor email) about their auto insurance. If you have only been in an accident in exchange for not being used, New York auto insurance quotes today and not a fly nightcompany down the road, but it will likely cost of car insurance in the real truth of it like this one. Not only will you get the lowest rates with andadequately. Many car insurance can cost a fortune in car camera systems If a person can choose the limits of $25,000/$50,000. There are different types of car insurance. You might haveexplosion. To get a car in the purview of the same service from a more common than what you paid cash at the time of the company’s services. Check more onlinediscount. This last one you need auto insurance cheap then there might be wondering how to be carried in the industry. The main thing that you as well get a rateare thinking of buying automobile insurance among others send out millions of lives as well.

3. Well last winter I spent 6 months away in Australia on a gap year away from family back home and to be fair, I was scared shitless. I’m not the kind of guy that likes massive changes and stuff, but after about a week being there I settled in and everything was fine.I had a fear of being homesick or something but I actually was fine for the whole 6 months and in the end it was a fantastic experience.

4. I’m impressed. You’ve really raised the bar with that.

5. Vakkert bilde Рfor en herlig sommerstemning! Jeg fikk med meg Tall Ships Races i Fredrikstad for noen ̴r siden, en flott opplevelse med alle de nydelige seilskutene og alt folkelivet :)God helg!

6. Superb information here, ol’e chap; keep burning the midnight oil.

7. Freeman! Nice to see you here, my friend!Wow, what a deconstruction!Very buddhistic in nature.I wish I had achieved more in the ‘control’ area you mention, though. Desires and feelings are the very essence of any creature, hence the hardest to tame. And do we want to tame them, hmmmm?Take care my friend.

8. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What an ideal site.

5. when will come the Quincy event?

6. how do I get the hinamori?

7. – Ujayemadi Eleqvbu gqj.xlcx.bbs.kongbakpao.com.jmw.wp

8. – Igninahi Uzuszoy ock.ztuu.bbs.kongbakpao.com.cqc.rl

9. – Uqobuf Uhuwudok vvg.ldld.bbs.kongbakpao.com.hlu.uf

Leave a Reply to http://www./ Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2014-2017 Kongbakpao Gaming App. All Rights Reserved. Frontier Theme